We grabbed a brief window in January’s winter weather to get in an afternoon of tenkara fishing in 50 degree sunshine. As you can see, it was well worth the effort for this tenkara first timer! It pays to be a quick learner as this beautiful Rainbow came to us in the first hour of what I think will be a long and fun tenkara career. What a great afternoon.
- The Merry Month of May (and a little bit of April) May 21, 2023
- Go With the Flow April 24, 2023
- My Favorite Kind of Picture! March 26, 2023
- Do Good…Get Good! March 15, 2023
- Talking Tenkara to TU…on Tuesday January 11, 2023
- Follow Unreel Fly Fishing on WordPress.com