Spring is just around the corner but with the fishing we’ve had this winter…it can take its sweet time. A little snowmelt run-off didn’t dampen the fishing today and good high-water technique was rewarded with several handsome rainbows and a generally awesome morning out. Sure it was a bit chilly, but trout need to be cold and wet…how are you going to catch them if you always have to be warm and dry?
- The Merry Month of May (and a little bit of April) May 21, 2023
- Go With the Flow April 24, 2023
- My Favorite Kind of Picture! March 26, 2023
- Do Good…Get Good! March 15, 2023
- Talking Tenkara to TU…on Tuesday January 11, 2023
- Follow Unreel Fly Fishing on WordPress.com