Easter came early this year…and chilly! Sunday morning was 28 degrees at wakeup time but the spring sunshine quickly warmed it into a beautiful day. I had the pleasure of sharing the morning with some great folks who were on their second outing with me and we had the river all to ourselves (well, just us and the fish.) High water didn’t seem to bother the trout, so we fished up enough appetite to enjoy a few Marshmallow Peeps when the day was done…..it just doesn’t get any better than bright blue food!
- My Favorite Kind of Picture! March 26, 2023
- Do Good…Get Good! March 15, 2023
- Talking Tenkara to TU…on Tuesday January 11, 2023
- Fall Fun October 31, 2022
- Quik Beginning Beginner June 11, 2022
- Follow Unreel Fly Fishing on WordPress.com