I am so happy to announce that I am now booking trips again for dates starting 19 April 2021. It has been a long slog getting here and I hope you have all been able to safely navigate yourselves and your loved ones through the pandemic. I am fully vaccinated now and as of 21 April, everyone in my family will be two weeks beyond their last shot as well. So many of you have been in contact and waited with patience and understanding for this day. I can’t tell you how much your support has meant. I will be developing some COVID safe protocols that comport with CDC guidance but in a fully, or even partially vaccinated situation, those will be much simpler and less onerous than they would have been a year ago! Late April and May are a great time to get on the water here in WNC. There’s a light at the end of the tunnel and who knows….maybe it’s a trout!
- My Favorite Kind of Picture! March 26, 2023
- Do Good…Get Good! March 15, 2023
- Talking Tenkara to TU…on Tuesday January 11, 2023
- Fall Fun October 31, 2022
- Quik Beginning Beginner June 11, 2022
- Follow Unreel Fly Fishing on WordPress.com