What a great day to get back on the water guiding! I had the pleasure of spending the morning with these two fine anglers, one of whom was celebrating his retirement. Judging by the way they took to tenkara, I think he may have found a way to constructively use any free time his new status provides. Thanks to all who have reached out to book trips now that I’m back to guiding. If you think you might like to join in the fun, I have a few days open in May still….but they’re going fast!
- My Favorite Kind of Picture! March 26, 2023
- Do Good…Get Good! March 15, 2023
- Talking Tenkara to TU…on Tuesday January 11, 2023
- Fall Fun October 31, 2022
- Quik Beginning Beginner June 11, 2022
- Follow Unreel Fly Fishing on WordPress.com
John did a great job and it was an outstanding day. I even like that he saved the biggest fish of the day for the least experienced angler on the water, me! Without his guidance there would not be a picture of that fish. I would highly recommend a 1/2 day or full day with him.