Forget “Bold”. Fortune favors the cold! At least it did yesterday morning when this intrepid tenkara angler made his first cast on a 25 degree morning. I guess “Ice on the Lillian” is our version of “Ice in the guides” and we had plenty of that. Funny thing though, when you’re catching fish like this…you don’t feel cold! I love winter fishing but if you decide to take advantage of the quiet and good fishing it provides, keep safety in mind. Layer up, fish with a friend, have some warm drink handy and quit before hypothermia drains away your coordination (and good judgement!).
- The Merry Month of May (and a little bit of April) May 21, 2023
- Go With the Flow April 24, 2023
- My Favorite Kind of Picture! March 26, 2023
- Do Good…Get Good! March 15, 2023
- Talking Tenkara to TU…on Tuesday January 11, 2023
- Follow Unreel Fly Fishing on WordPress.com
Hollywood bound. Good article.