We’ve had a ton of rain this week. Monday we squeezed in a very wet trip just as the rivers were rising. We kept ourselves on the same side of the stream as we parked on so a safe retreat was available without wading. By 11 am the water was getting a bit boisterous and we opted for a safe, if slightly premature ending to a great outing. Our reward was this beauty and a soggy but fish filled 1/2 day. Some folks like to fish rising water, some like to fish falling water. I just like to fish water!
- The Merry Month of May (and a little bit of April) May 21, 2023
- Go With the Flow April 24, 2023
- My Favorite Kind of Picture! March 26, 2023
- Do Good…Get Good! March 15, 2023
- Talking Tenkara to TU…on Tuesday January 11, 2023
- Follow Unreel Fly Fishing on WordPress.com