Okay, it is not that unusual to catch a Rainbow, Brown and Brookie this time of year. We call this the “Appalachian Slam.” You may have your own local version depending on where you’re from. But it’s not often done with as much gusto as this visiting tenkara angler did today. We fished three different rivers to land the native Brookie, wild Brown and giant Rainbow you see above. It gives you some idea of how versatile (and effective) tenkara is. Congratulations ace!
- My Favorite Kind of Picture! March 26, 2023
- Do Good…Get Good! March 15, 2023
- Talking Tenkara to TU…on Tuesday January 11, 2023
- Fall Fun October 31, 2022
- Quik Beginning Beginner June 11, 2022
- Follow Unreel Fly Fishing on WordPress.com