You know that summer is close when you can enjoy some tenkara fishing without “wadering up.” That’s just what we did today and the result was a first trout…ever, for this happy visitor from Southern California. (then a second….and so on) Happy fish, happy anglers, sunshine, blue skies, and a streamside picnic….I love western North Carolina.
- The Merry Month of May (and a little bit of April) May 21, 2023
- Go With the Flow April 24, 2023
- My Favorite Kind of Picture! March 26, 2023
- Do Good…Get Good! March 15, 2023
- Talking Tenkara to TU…on Tuesday January 11, 2023
- Follow Unreel Fly Fishing on WordPress.com