In the “Before Times”, pre-pandemic that is, I took the fine gentleman in this picture and his two sons out tenkara fishing. It was a fun (and fish) filled day I recounted in my March 10, 2019 post “Singing in the Rain.” Fast forward to yesterday when he was kind enough to fish with me again and this time brought his wonderful wife. I now understand where the boys got their fishing gene…from their mother! She caught this gorgeous Brown trout on her first time fishing with tenkara. It was just one of a number of fish that she brought to the net. This is a family full of fun and excellent anglers, but if they ever have a fishing competition…my money’s on Mom!
- My Favorite Kind of Picture! March 26, 2023
- Do Good…Get Good! March 15, 2023
- Talking Tenkara to TU…on Tuesday January 11, 2023
- Fall Fun October 31, 2022
- Quik Beginning Beginner June 11, 2022
- Follow Unreel Fly Fishing on WordPress.com