I love family fishing and had a blast today with a wonderful father-son duo. Wild fish do not come easily, but this tenacious twosome managed to get their share in spite of low water and some pretty heavy rain showers. Check out that handsome Brookie. You’ll also notice the rain drops pelting the surface behind that scrappy wild Brown that was happy to eat a foam beetle in the pouring rain! Who needs sun to have fun?
- My Favorite Kind of Picture! March 26, 2023
- Do Good…Get Good! March 15, 2023
- Talking Tenkara to TU…on Tuesday January 11, 2023
- Fall Fun October 31, 2022
- Quik Beginning Beginner June 11, 2022
- Follow Unreel Fly Fishing on WordPress.com