We had a cold front sweep through WNC last night which conventional wisdom would say might slow fishing down. So much for conventional wisdom! I had an awesome morning on the water with this wonderful couple. The bright blue sky did nothing to slow them down as evidenced by the photos above. These were just two of the many Brookies and Rainbows that fell victim to their angling prowess. Neither was a tenkara angler when we started the day…but I’m thinking they might be now!
- My Favorite Kind of Picture! March 26, 2023
- Do Good…Get Good! March 15, 2023
- Talking Tenkara to TU…on Tuesday January 11, 2023
- Fall Fun October 31, 2022
- Quik Beginning Beginner June 11, 2022
- Follow Unreel Fly Fishing on WordPress.com